All Things Office is committed to respecting your privacy, and to complying with all applicable data protection and privacy laws. We know that our customers like to be aware of what we do with their personal data. Therefore the objective of this policy is to inform you how we handle your personal information. We will collect no personally identifying information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information to us. The information we collect depends on what you do when visiting our site.
Any personal information you give to us is used for internal business purposes only. We will:
- Obtain and process your information fairly and with your consent;
- Make you aware of all purposes that we intend to use your data for;
- Keep your information only for one or more specified and lawful purposes;
- Process personal information only in ways compatible with the purposes for which it was given to us initially;
- Retain it no longer than is necessary for the specified purpose or purposes;
- Protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss, theft, misuse or unauthorised access.
All Things Office will not sell, share or rent your information to any third party, and will only disclose information to a third party acting on our behalf, such as when necessary for processing and delivering your order.
If you do not wish to partake in our email marketing please opt out by emailing email@example.com